Pirate Pandamanium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island of Island-ness!

2 posters

Go down

Island of Island-ness! Empty Island of Island-ness!

Post by neon kun Wed May 04, 2011 2:08 am

The Island of Island-ness was a deserted island that was rumored to be filled with treasures in the deep slumbering cave of something-ness. That something-ness guards the treasures and nobody has yet to be able to get past it or get out of it alive! Given that, it's also really difficult to find it, since the Island of Island-ness is surrounded by forests and forests and forests and wild animals and numerous trapped caves~

~

But here be Reikomi in a boat, happily singing out of tune towards the said island. She was not alone! And she was really excited to go on a pirate adventure!~
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Weapon: (none)
Devil's Fruit: (none)

Back to top Go down

Island of Island-ness! Empty Re: Island of Island-ness!

Post by admin Wed May 04, 2011 2:12 am

"Okay Reikiomi," Toki said. "We're on our way to the Island of Somethingness. A dangerous Island filled with somethings. So this will be a good test to see if you'd be good as a part of our crew. And if we survive we'll share the loot!"

Toki looked through a telescope and smiled. "We're nearing the shore of Island of Islands!"
admin
admin

https://piratepandamanium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed May 04, 2011 2:24 am

She saluted before giggling. "Noooo! We be going to the Island of Island-ness!" she nodded. "And it be dangerous but we can handle it! Like! Nobody has ever gotten the treasure but we'll be able to! And yay! I will do my best, Toki!"

She had no telescope so she just squinted. "Woohoo! We're nearing the shore!" xD

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed May 04, 2011 2:27 am

"Yes we are, and I see our first sign of danger," Toki said as he pulled his telescope out of his hand. "Gummy bears warriors! They're sailing boats towards us to fight us, Reikiomi!"
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed May 04, 2011 2:29 am

"OHHH," she tiptoed to get a good look. "Can we eat them?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed May 04, 2011 2:33 am

"We can but we have to be fast! They're very sneaky and they'll capture us with their spears," Toki warned Reikiomi. "But don't worry. I think we can beat em!"
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed May 04, 2011 2:36 am

She nodded and took out her whip. "Mmkay!" she grinned. "We have to be fast, mmkay!" she said over and over again. She promptly looked at Toki and gave a thumb's up. "We can do it!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed May 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Toki nodded as he watched a boat of Gummy bear warriors pull within fighting range and start throwing arrows at them.

"You'll have to fend them off," Toki sighed. "I can't fight much on the sea because of my devil's fruit."
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat May 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Reikomi caught the arrows with her whip and threw it back at them with one swing. "Okiedokies, mister Toki!"

Taking a barrel bigger than her, she threw it at one of the gummy bear boats and it sunk almost immediately. "OHHH. I hope those weren't the potatoes..."

She grinned, climbing the mast a bit for leverage and whipped a gummy bear, and swinging it to the others, making them fall of the boat. "Wee!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down