Pirate Pandamanium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam and Q ~speedy-like~

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sam and Q ~speedy-like~ Empty Sam and Q ~speedy-like~

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:50 pm

They stared out at the wide open sea, wishing, hoping, praying for a tug on the line of their poles. "Why don't we have a navigator??" Sam complained. "I think we're lost."

Whose fault was it, anyway?? Toki had pointed them in the wrong direction and then Sam, well..he had fallen asleep for a bit while steering.

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Sam and Q ~speedy-like~ Empty Re: Sam and Q ~speedy-like~

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:56 pm

"We're not lost," Toki corrected Sam. "We just don't know where we are going."

Toki knew it was Sam's fault. His keen sense of inner direction had pointed him in, um, that way over there. It just that his first mate had fallen asleep on the job.
admin
admin

https://piratepandamanium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:02 pm

"We'd be grateful if you did know where we are going," he said a bit sullenly. Then his features lifted. "I think I see something over there."

Using his hand to shade his eyes he squinted into the distance. "What is it??"

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:18 pm

"It's definitely an Island!" Toki called out. "Hooray, Sam!"

He pointed to the Island and made motions that he was pretty sure said go over there. He couldn't tell what was on the Island but he felt good about their chances. Of something, he wasn't sure.
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:26 pm

He watched his captain gesticulate wildly for a second - mostly for amusement - then headed the way he had indicated.

The water became strangely more serene the closer they got to what turned out ot be a forrested shoreline of a small-ish island.

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:28 pm

"This looks nice," Toki smiled. The ocean for pirates was full of problems, and it was usually nice to find an Island that didn't look to be too troublesome at the get go.

He went down to the bottom of the ship and got his small knife and gun handy. He prepared a few other essentials and headed up to the top of the boat. "Wow, the Island looks a little bigger than I remember it."
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:33 pm

"You remember it??" He wasn't sure where they were at all. Maybe they were lucky and Toki did. There wasn't a port, so they'd have to anchor farther out, it seemed, but other than that Sam didn't notice anything odd... Yet.

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:37 pm

"Well yeah, before I went down to the bottom of the ship it looked small and far away," Toki explained his expert reasoning.

Toki noticed something odd about it and studied it carefully. "Hey," Toki said more to himself than Sam. "Do you see that above the Island? It looks like, a cloud."
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:43 pm

"Ah, my bad then," he said, nodding his head.

A cloud?? Toki was right. If sam looked closely he could see a sort of vapor hanging over the island. Or something. "That doesn't look very natural." He thought of something he had noticed earlier. "Does the water seem too calm to you??"

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Toki knew much of the ocean. But whether the water was too calm, he had no idea. He stared at it for a while. "What do you think, master shipman?" Toki asked.

He looked up again to study the cloud when he noticed something even stranger. "Eh, is it just me, or is the sun...not right?"
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:52 pm

He laughed. "I wouldn't have pointed it out if I didn't think it was."

He was right. Two for two... The sun wasn't in the right spot. Come to think of it, the small round globe wasn't even the right color. "Well, we could always turn back, but where would the fun in that be??"

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:56 pm

"Ah yes," Toki said as he re-examined the water. "It is quite calm here. As if the Island is beckoning to us. A siren's call, in Island to boat terms."

"By George, is it just me or is the sun a different color? Kind of a redd-ish thing going on?" Toki asked. "Oh wait, George was the other guy. By Sam, then! Turn back? When the siren is beckoning our ship to mysery's ville? Why absitively not. We're sailing into the jaws of the dragon, even if it means certain death."
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Sometimes he doubted the sanity of this fellow pirate. This wasn't one of those times. Sam somehow found moments like these to be oddly inspiring. WIth a renewed sense of vigor he checked his weapon, and lifted the row-boat over the railing.

"It is red. But that's the best color to go with a siren, isn't it??" He gestured to the boat, "Ready??"

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:07 pm

"I don't know much about sirens," Toki said. "I've only met 7."

He hopped over the boat and onto the rowboat below. He slipped and fell into the seating and felt a dull ache spot over the bruise he had just gotten. He grabbed a paddle and waited for Sam. "Let's see what this Island has. Hopefully some food."
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:17 pm

"More than I've met," Sam told him as he slid down the rope to the boat waiting in the too-flat water. "I'm jealous."

As soon as he sat down and put paddle to water, a giant upward surge spouted from the water, rocking the small row-boat. Then another shot into the air some distance away. And another. "I knew this couldn't be easy."

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:20 pm

"As we all should be," Toki said as he put his paddle to water.

Water geysers shooting up in the air surprised him. "Um, are we sure the ship will be okay out here in water gun land?" Toki asked as the small rowboat rocked back and forth.
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:26 pm

"Should be," he said somewhat dubiously. The spouts didn't seem strong enough to toss Wavecrucher around to the point of damaging it, or strong enough to puncture it. "But we might not if we don't get over there. Fast."

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Toki didn't need to be told twice as he paddled toward shore. As a devil's fruit user he was used to the fear of drowning at sea. That was why he spent all his time on a boat hovering above death. It was quite the thrill. Water spouts popped out of the sea as they paddled closer and closer to shore. "How are we going to get back?" Toki asked as the Wavecrusher became distant.
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:40 pm

"Good question," Sam half-shouted over the sound of pounding water. Huge drops wre falling on them from what might be hundreds of feet above. The spot right in front of them suddenly erupted, and sent them flying into the air on top of a pillar of water.

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Toki screamed as the boat soared into the air. He could feel it tilting as it rocketed higher and he was sure that the boat was going to capsize.

"Abandon ship!" Toki yelled as he hopped off the rowboat and toward the Island. At this height he knew he could reach the Island, and this way he wouldn't drown.
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:52 pm

The tiny row-boat wouldn't have stood a chance, and indeed it tipped dangerously, forcing them to take action. At Toki's urging, Sam pushed away from the boat, toward the island and plummeted through the air. He came up a bit short, and splashed into the water, clumsily.

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Toki smacked a tree with his face headfirst before plummeting into the ground. He had seen Sam jump in a differing direction out of the corner of his eye. He stood up and looked around carefully. Surprisingly, he realized he had no idea where he was, or which way was the ocean. "Sam!" he yelled into the forest. "Where are you, buddy?"

A growling noise behind him made him rethink his decision.
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:07 pm

As Sam's head cleared the water he looked around to see if he could find out where Toki had fallen. As long as it wasn't in the water everything would be alright. But how would he know??
Well, I don't see any flailing arms or anything...
He swam to shore and tried to peer through the thick vegitation, pushing his sodden hair out of his eyes.

"Hey!" He called out, hoping for an answer.

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:09 pm

"Sam!" Toki yelled out one more time hesitantly. The growling turned into a roar behind him. He spun around and saw a massive animal standing behind him. He ran away from it screaming as he headed into the forest.

"That, was, a big, bear," Toki gasped as he dashed through the forest. He could hear the sound of something crush brush behind him as he ran.
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:19 pm

He heard Toki yell.
Then he heard the massive roar and took off in that direction. He thundered over tangled roots, and ducked beneath hanging vines. He was probably alright by himself, but Sam decided he couldn't just let him go and hog all the bragging rights.

He practically collided head-on with the man running. "What was that?!" he asked catching his balance and falling into pace with Toki.

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum