Pirate Pandamanium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam and Q ~speedy-like~

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sam and Q ~speedy-like~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Sam and Q ~speedy-like~

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:23 pm

"A! A bear!" Toki yelled as he saw Sam. "By the way, glad you're alright, how's the rowboat and supplies?"

The snapping of a tree behind his ear reminded him of the situation at hand. "Actually, let's focus on taking out this guy first."
admin
admin

https://piratepandamanium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:29 pm

"A bear??" Sam threw a glance over his shoulder. It was the biggest bear he had ever seen. Except the back of it didn't look like bear parts so much as wolf. It roared again, exposing huge fangs and he ran harder. "We taking it out or something??"

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:31 pm

"I really don't want to, we've just met and all, maybe it's really friendly?" Toki stuttered.

The sound of another roar made him decide that was not the case. "Alright, on the count of three we give it all we got. One. Two. Three. DIE!"
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:36 pm

One. Two. Three!

Sam cut sharply to the left and tried to draw his sword. It had been submerged in sea water moments ago, and so stuck when he attempted to free it. After a short struggle it was free and he turned to face the furry fury.

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Toki spun around and jumped high into the air. Despite his high jump he found himself face to face with the jaws of the monstrous bear. Its roar nearly deafened him and he felt himself screaming back as he threw a punch that smashed into the bears nose.

"Sound powers, release!" Toki yelled and he channeled the roar of the bear into his punch. The bear found itself flying back into the jungle.
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Sighing, Sam reached over his shoulder and dumped any remaining water from the sheath across his back. "All my strategic planning just went out the window." But more importantly...

"Do you think that thing's edible??" he asked Toki, hopefully. Afterall, that was a lot of meat.

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Toki pulled his fist back and landed on the ground in front of Sam. "Nicely done," he taunted.

"Um," Toki said, shrugging. "I don't know, probably. But I feel nervous about messing with a giant bear, even if I did just send it flying. Its claws were like, half my size, after all."

admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:56 pm

"I thought we were going for some teamwork action, here," he said defensively. "It's not my fault you jumped into it's path."

Maybe there was an easier way to get food on this island. He wasn't sure - they hadn't gotten a chance to look around much, yet.

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:59 pm

"Testy," Toki said. "I am sure we'll get another shot at this. I have a bad feeling about this Island."

Toki looked around carefully and noticed it felt much darker than it had before. He could see the bright red dot of the sun was still present, but a black fog had rolled in from the sea. "Hm," Toki said.
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:09 pm

If they had some indication of where they were, they may have been able to figure out a little more of what was going on. But with the not-sun, and the cloud that hung over the island it was hard to even know what time of day it was. Now this pall that wa rolling in.

He started down the path away from the bear, then turned to Toki. "I'm pretty sure our pack ended up in the water with the ruined boat."

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:11 pm

"Oh, bummer," Toki said as he followed Sam toward the beach. He looked out but couldn't really see anything in the dense and dark fog. "So, this isn't really working."

"Should we head in and start a fire or something?" Toki asked as he peered around. "Its not exactly safe, but neither is standing in the blind."
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:19 pm

He couldn't hide the smirk on his face. "It could be worse. Both of our things could have been in it. But you've got a good point. Unless we can find something useful in the next hour or so we're going to have to bunker down."

He continued walking trying to figure out what it was that was off about this place.

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:22 pm

"Mhm," Toki said as he wandered back toward the forest. "I think we need to stick close, too. This place is weird. If we get separated again, there's no telling what kind of trouble we may get into. And if we get into trouble, let's do it together."

He picked up a stick off the beach and poked a tree with it. "Wooh, found a walking stick."
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Sam looked around a little better now that he had a chance. The place looked tropical but foreboding with it's deep shadows and red tint. The air was humid and a little opressive.

"That might come in handy." A giant patch of off-color sand caught his attention and he walked over to the edge of it and crouched down to get a closer look. "Come test it out on this." He called while pointing to the grains that looked like they may have been moving.

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Toki was amused by Sam's attention to minor details. He walked over to the sand that he had pointed to and gave it a good poke. The sand was a bit more solid than he expected. His heart jumped when he noticed the sand slide back and a giant eye was staring at the two of them.

"Er, what the heck?" Toki whispered.
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:49 pm

He was pretty sure he flinched as a giant pupil was exposed, followed by an equally large iris. "That's not what I expected," he mumbled to himself. Then louder, "Are we standing on somethings face?!?" Beneath their feet what would be an eyelid twitched. Sam jumped backwards and looked at Toki accusingly. "You poked it in the eye!"

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:51 pm

"I um, was told to! Bad advice from my number two," Toki said. He felt the ground beneath them begin to shake as the sand lifted up.

"I vote we run for it before whatever it is gets really mad," Toki said as he sped off toward the jungle.
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:05 pm

For the second time within a short span he found himself sprinting after Toki - this time in a different direction. The darkness that was rapidly covering the island made it hard to avoid tripping, and Sam nearly did.

The next few seconds were very confusing. All of a sudden Toki's head was gone from in front of Sam. Then he felt as if he stepped into thin air that started to compress around him as he tumbled downwards, trying not to dismember himself with the sword he had not sheathed.
Then the world went black.

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Toki wasn't really sure but he felt like he had stopped running. His face hit the ground first, and he was beginning to realize his head was a magnet for pain. He felt a man crash on top of him and it hurt. It was around that point he realized he'd been yelling.

"So, uh," Toki stuttered as he sat up. "What the heck?"
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:09 pm

Someone was calling his name...and shaking him??

"Cut it out," he mumbled before even opening his eyes. The motion was making him dizzy. Slowly he opened his eyes and blinked a few times to clear the stars, then sat up to look around.

It looked like they were underground. It struck him as strange that he would be able to see in this situation, then he realized that there were many chunks of rock in the wall that gave off a faint glow. Toki was sitting near him looking just as dazed as Sam felt. "This is a funny sort of place isn't it??"

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 pm

"This place is weirding me out. The walls glow," Toki pointed. "Anyway, I think we should get as far away from here as we can."

Toki stood up and leaned down but the roof was pretty low and the space was cramped. Toki pointed at the hole above them but it quickly closed up.

"Well that's just the freakiest thing ever, yeah?" Toki asked.
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:23 pm

"At least we have light." He shrugged, not really minding since it was probably brighter down here than it would be in the woods by now.

Searching around in the purple-ish glow, Sam found his sword again - apparently he had dropped it sometime earlier - then shook some of the dirt off of himself. "I vote we go that way" - he pointed the kalis to his right - "into the ominous silence."

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:27 pm

"Okay," Toki agreed with his first mate. He followed Sam down the glowing tunnel and tried not to trip over the rocks and roots of trees. "This is a pretty strange little tunnel," he said. "Then again, this is a strange Island. Most Islands don't have tunnels, because the sea level is too close to the Island."

He wasn't really sure, but it felt really quiet.
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammythebootlegger Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:32 pm

"I hadn't even though about that," Sam confessed, "Which means that these probably aren't natural tunnels??"

If he didn't know any better he would swear they were being followed. But there was no sound other than the soft thuds of their shoes (or in Sams case, lack of~) and he thought paranoia might just be getting the best of him.

Sammythebootlegger

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:43 pm

"Oh, something dug this out? That just makes it creepier," Toki said as he poked a glowing rock on the wall.

Toki was getting tired of walking down the tunnel. He was a bit claustrophobic and the walls were starting to close in on him. "This isn't my style," he whispered in a panic. "We're GOING TO DIE!"
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum